Eye Diagnosis - View photos
Here you can select the name of a person whose eye photos you want to see. Then you get shown all eye photos of this person in a list sorted by date.
Then you have the following possibilities:
- Show one of the photos in detail (via click on a photo).
- Show both photos of one date (via click on a date)
- Show two photos of different dates (via long click on one photo and click on a second photo)
- Show two photos of different persons: Select one photo of this person (via long click) and then select a photo of a different person.
Note that iris topography graphics may be organized just like eye photos - this allows to compare eye photos with iris topography graphics. Such graphics are not included in the app (except as overlays).
Further options in the overview
- When making a long click on a name in the list of names, you may change or delete the name
- When making a long click on a date in the list of pictures for a name, you may change the date or delete the pictures of that date, or you may move these pictures back to the input folder (e.g. in order to move them to a different name).
Further options in the detail view
In the detail view (one or two photos), you have the following further possibilities:
- Change of brightness and contrast via sliders , as well as change of saturation and color temperature
- Rotation of the photo (button )
Display of iris topographies as overlay (circle button and numbered buttons), adaption of the overlay to the iris and storage of overlay position (lock button )
When making a long click on one of the numbered buttons, you can change the overlay for this button. For the last numbered button, this allows you also to remove the button or add another button.
- Set the pupil size for the overlays (button ). Here you can either keep the pupil centered () or move it freely ().
- Store the selected settings of brightness and contrast (via “save” button on action bar)
- Store the position and zoom (via “save” button on action bar)
- Share the image (via “share” button on action bar)
- Change the comment of the photo (via “document” button on action bar)
These features may be enabled or disabled via the button “Show/Hide utilities” ( ).